Ultimate guide for SS19 Fashion Trends
Your Ultimate guide to the biggest SS19 fashion trends and, more importantly how to wear them.
50 SHADES OF BEIGE
"Beige is such a classic, timeless shade and a great neutral to start your outfit with. If you’re wearing it head to toe it can feel a bit safe, though, so layer it with a lot of accessories , a fun pair of glasses, a pair of sneakers or a colorful pair of sandals – something that makes it modern and brings it to life."
THE SCARF PRINT
THE SHORT SUIT
Right choice of shorts:
- For the girls who are short in height should wear high waisted and a short length shorts as it gives your legs elongated look .
- For the girls those who have a proper perfect height can go for normal or mid waist shorts as it won't make much difference.
- I personally don't suggest to any one to go for low waist shorts as it have to be hitched again and legs seem to appear shorter.
- If a person have belly fats then surely she can't wear it without a tummy tucker.
- If its tight then it works but if its loose then you need to wear a belt, without with its going slight down and it looks very in-descent too.
Remember to choose the right color as per your body type, avoid light colors If you are healthy. Choosing right color will give you the right mood and boost up your confidence. Try to wear with sandals , while choosing the right sandals, see the shape of pants or trouser you will be wearing. If they're cropped nd narrow, they tends to look better with a heel.”
Check out my profile at Instagram Saba Mukadam
Thanks for reading my first Blog and don't forget to leave comments.
Have a good day...